Open Farm Dog Food Review
Open Farm Dog Food is made from ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients. The quality ingredients are chosen with care to prepare a balanced and nutritious meal for dogs. The makers of Open Farm Dog Food are pet owners themselves and are committed to making food that they feel good about feeding their own pets. The dog food is formulated to promote the health and well-being of pets.
Open Farm Dog Food is also prepared in a way that takes into consideration the welfare of farm animals. The food uses premium animal protein as well as non-GMO fruits and veggies to prepare a healthy meal. Limited ingredients are used to suit better the dogs who have food allergies and special dietary needs. Open Farm Dog Food is available in varieties of dry food, wet food, freeze-dried raw food, treats, and kefir.
Open Farm Company Overview
Open Farm is a Canadian family-owned pet food company. Open Farm was launched in 2013 in Canada has recently started selling its products in the United States as well. The Humane Certified Dog Food has been doing very well and is getting very popular all across North America. The family runs their own farm and started making pet food in an attempt to provide the best quality food for their own pets.
All ingredients are sourced from trusted dealers to ensure clean, fresh food. Open Farm Dog Food is created with partners like Humane Farm Animal Care, TerraCycle, Seafood Watch, and Ocean Wise. All these partners are committed to sustainable means of productions and animal welfare. The Open Farm brand supports family-run farms and environmentally safe practices.
Open Farm Dog Food is slowly gaining popularity in the US and is acquiring a growing customer base. The dog food has never experienced a recall since the time it was launched. Customers have given Open Farm Dog Food a 4.5-star rating which is good for a relatively newcomer in the market. The company’s dedication to using the best quality ingredients and applying stringent checks to the finished products seem to be paying off.
Ingredients Found in Open Farm Dog Food
- Pasture-raised lamb
- Wild-caught salmon
- Grass-fed beef
- Green leafy vegetable
- Assorted non-GMO vegetables
- Assorted non-GMO fruits
- Sunflower oil
- Sun-cured alfalfa
- Chicory root
- Salmon oil
- Coconut oil
- Fortified with vitamins and chelated minerals
Open Farm Dog Food does not use corn, wheat or soy in any of its products. There are also no artificial colors, flavors, fillers or preservatives. All ingredients are ethically sourced. Open Farm Dog Food comes highly recommended because of its high-quality ingredients, nourishing meals, and environmentally responsible manufacturing processes.
Open Farm Dog Food Product Line
Open Farm has a healthy variety of dry, human grade wet and freeze dried dog food.
5 Varieties of Open Farm Dry Dog Food
- Open Farm Catch of the Season Whitefish & Green Lentil Dry Dog Food
- Open Farm Farmer’s Table Pork & Root Vegetable Dry Dog Food
- Open Farm Homestead Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Open Farm Pasture Raised Lamb Dry Dog Food
- Open Farm Wild Caught Salmon Dry Dog Food
6 Varieties of Open Farm Human Grade Wet Dog Food
- Open Farm Chicken & Salmon Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
- Open Farm Grass-Fed Beef Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
- Open Farm Harvest Chicken Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
- Open Farm Herring & Mackerel Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
- Open Farm Homestead Turkey Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
- Open Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Rustic Stew Human Grade Dog Food
6 Varieties of Open Farm Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Farmer’s Table Pork Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Grass Fed Beef Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Harvest Chicken Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Homestead Turkey Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Open Farm Surf & Turf Freeze-Dried Dog Food