Rachael Ray Dog Food Review
Celebrity chef Rachael Ray is known for her comfortable, delicious, and affordable cooking style – and now your pets can enjoy it too! Her line of dog food brings some of her culinary magic to your pooch’s mealtimes.
Rachael Ray Company Overview
Rachael Ray is a line of all-natural dog food that’s tailor-made to the palate of dogs. Staying to true to the brand’s “Real recipes, real ingredients, real good” line, this range of dog food is nutritious and utterly delicious. Specialty recipes cater to each dog’s individual needs, allowing you to tailor-make a menu that works for your furry friend by mixing and matching from the various products on offer.
Ray started the Nutrish dog food back in 2008 and since then there’s been no looking back. The products were initially manufactured by Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and later by J.M. Smucker Company.
A love of animals is at the heart of this business and Ray’s partnership, with a portion of proceeds from Nutrish sales going to The Rachael Ray Foundation, to help animals in need.
Ingredients Found in Rachael Ray Dog Food
Rachael Ray’s meat first approach means dogs get the kind of protein their bodies are naturally built to eat.
- Quality meats and poultry – Beef, bison, chicken, turkey, duck, lamb, pheasant, quail, salmon, and venison are some of the animal proteins that go into the dog food, ensuring your pet eats a meat-first meal to help them stay active and build muscle.
- Healthy carbs and whole grains like barley, brewer’s rice, oatmeal, and brown rice are on the menu to ply your pooch with essential vitamins and minerals and extra fiber.
- Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids from olive oil, fish oil, and flaxseed for that shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Chickpeas, peas, legumes, and lentils for a healthy vegetable protein source and added fiber and carbs to aid metabolism and help your dog keep a healthy weight.
- Vegetables and fruit to boost their immune system with a dose of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
This brand is a staple in thousands of pet homes across the country. Rachael Ray dog food seems to have succeeded at bringing the yummy flavors and easy unfussy style of the chef to a nutritious range of meals for your pet. A regular 4 to 5-star rating across products makes this a brand that is a solid choice of dog food for your four-legged friend.
Rachael Ray Dog Food Product Line
The company makes a full range of dog food, both dry kibble that’s easy to carry around and canned food for hearty meals that dogs love. There’s even a line of treats to help train your dog, reward him, or just indulge him!
Rachael Ray dog food has 5 lines of dry dog food in a range of flavors, including variants that are gluten-free, grain-free and meat-first.
- Rachael Ray Nutrish is nutrient-rich meat-first dog food that’s free of poultry by-products.
- Dish is a wholesome super premium dog meal with visible whole ingredients like real chicken, carrots, peas, and apples. Also available in a grain-free recipe.
- Just6 uses only 6 ingredients, making it ideal for a dog with food sensitivities or a pet who is on a restricted diet.
- Zero Grain goes all out on the grain-free approach with no grain, gluten, or fillers. Just plenty of meat.
- Peak is for active dogs or those with high energy needs. A nutrient-dense dog food, this one caters to a dog’s natural instincts of eating more meat. Peak and Nutrish also come in wet food options.
17 Varieties of Rachael Ray Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Bright Puppy Natural Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies & Fruit Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Grain-Free Chicken & Potato Recipe with Veggies & Fruit Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6 Natural Grain-Free Turkey Meal & Pea Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6 Natural Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Limited Ingredient Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Little Bites Small Breed Natural Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Beef, Pea, & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Natural Northern Woodlands Recipe with Turkey, Duck & Quail Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Natural Open Range Recipe with Beef, Venison & Lamb Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Natural Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Turkey & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
9 Varieties of Rachael Ray Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Beef Stroganwoof Natural Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Chicken Muttballs with Pasta Natural Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Chicken Paw Pie Natural Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Hearty Beef Stew Natural Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Rustic Duck Stew with Green Beans, Carrots & Brown Rice Natural Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Savory Lamb Stew Natural Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Open Range Recipe with Chicken & Beef in Hearty Gravy Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Wetlands Recipe with Chicken & Duck in Rustic Gravy Wet Dog Food
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Wild Ridge Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravy Wet Dog Food