Sojos Dog Food Review
Eating healthy is as important for your dog as it is for you. But it can be difficult to find a dog food that balances nutrition with flavor. Sojos seems to have made that happen with their delicious range of raw dog food that ticks all the nutrient boxes too!
Sojos makes it easy for your pooch to eat real raw food without the fuss or mess of making your own from scratch. Easily available off the shelf and with a good shelf-life, this dog food is quick to serve and oh-so-delicious for your furry friend.
Sojos Company Overview
Sojos is a dog food brand that’s earned a reputation for being the creator of a reliable and high-quality dog food. Now sold by WellPet, Sojos products are made at their Minnesota kitchen with great care, to exacting quality standards.
Sojos has developed a proprietary freeze-drying process that is gentle and allows the food to retain more nutrients. This heat and chemical-free method makes the raw meat safe for storage and consumption. And for you, as a pet-parent, this means the chance to make delicious natural dog meals with minimal effort and more nutrition.
Ingredients Found in Sojos Dog Food
Just add water to the Sojos raw dog food and it springs back to create a textural, flavorsome, nutrient-rich meal for your pet. Its combination of ingredients and the way it is prepared has a host of health benefits for your pet. From a glossier coat and better skin to better immune health and stronger cleaner teeth, there are plenty of reasons to go raw.
- Freeze-dried turkey, lamb, goat, beef, chicken, pork and omega-rich salmon provide your pet with an animal protein that’s good for them and delicious to taste.
- Antioxidant and nutrient-packed vegetables and fruit like sweet potatoes, pumpkins, apples, carrots, celery, cranberries, cabbage, and parsley help boost immune health and keep them strong and fit.
This range of raw food based products is versatile and nutrient-rich, giving you the flexibility to use it as a complete meal, as a supplement to kibble or canned dog food, and even to rustle up your very own homemade meals with some added oomph. Sojos pet food gets rated 4.5 out of 5 or more, by consumers, making it a brand that seems to go down well with dogs of all sizes, ages, and breeds.
Sojos Dog Food Product Line
The Sojos dog food range has 4 lines of food that are all built on the foundation of their freeze-drying method.
- Sojos Complete – Raw food made easy, this freeze-dried meat-based product is an affordable and convenient way to combine the flavor and nutrition of raw food with the ease of using kibble.
- Sojos Mix-a-Meal – Fix a quick but wholesome homemade meal for your dog with this farm-fresh base mix. Just add a protein your dog likes to the mix, a splash of water and you’re good to go!
- Sojos Wild – A dog food line that uses freeze-dried venison, wild boar and salmon. These game meats and wild fish are packed with nutrients and free of artificial preservatives, flavors, or fillers.
- Topper – A raw food based food topper that can amp up regular kibble or dog food.
12 Varieties of Sojos Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Beef Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Chicken Recipe Adult Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Goat Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Pork Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Puppy Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Recipe Senior Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Complete Turkey Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- Sojos Mix-A-Meal Fruit & Veggie Pre-Mix Grain-Free Dog Food
- Sojos Mix-a-Meal Original Recipe Pre-Mix Dry Dog Food
- Sojos Wild Boar Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Sojos Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food